When it comes to achieving a new look or style the use of make-up can dramatically alter your appearance and help create the new you. Professionally applied make up can help subtly enhance your natural beauty by highlighting your best facial features and contours. If a wilder and bolder statement is required that can also be easily achieved.
Your wedding day is the most important day of your life. Pictures and videos of the day will be treasured for ever so naturally every bride wants to look her very best for her wedding day. Don’t want the stress of having to apply or worry about your make-up on your special day, then why not let us do it for you!
A wedding make-up trial is needed 1-2 months before your wedding day, during this trial we will look at different colours and styles you would like. Our make-up artist will advise you on colours and finishes that look best for your skin and in photos. This really is the experimental time to make sure we get it just right for your big day. The therapist will keep a record of everything that is agreed, so on the day it’s only a matter of applying your perfect make-up. (This should take approx 1h 30min.)
Mother of the bride and bridesmaids make-up also available-trial is optional. Make Up trials (non Bridal or booked in conjunction with a bridal package)
Special Occasion Make up
If you’ve got a special occasion coming up or you just want to make that extra bit of effort, then why not have your make-up professionally applied. Whether it’s a wedding you’re going to, christening or party it’s always nice to spoil yourself and get that professional finish.
We also find women like to book afternoon appointments if they have a big evening lined up such as a birthday, special occasion or even a night at the theatre as our pro make up service leaves you looking and feeling wonderful.
We also offer make up package for your party, ball or prom.
Make up tips for you!
If you want your eye make-up to impress and awe, you simply have to take into consideration the shape and size of your eyes, as well as whether the fold of your eyelid is visible or not.
Standard rules for applying eye makeup:
- In order to create the illusion of almond-shaped eyes with a visible eyelid fold, place the deepest tone in the outer corner of the lid with strokes that go up toward the fold. The inner half of the eyelid should be colored in a lighter tone.
- If you have small eyes with a small fold and you want to use dark tones, then keep the dark shadows close to the line of the lashes and add a lighter tone below the eyebrows to open up the eye.
- If your eyes are large, then wear the deepest tone in the middle of the eyelid.
- Use dark tones for large eyelids. This will visually shrink them and create a sense of depth.
- If your eyelids are small, then use light colors to optically expand them.
- If your lids do not have a visible fold, use black or blue shadows applying them only to the lower part of the lid close to the line of the lashes.